Considering the changes and developments that happening on a global level because of corona-virus (Covid-19), we would like to inform you that we follow the protocols of health and our rooms have been verified by the Ministry of Tourist with the sign of “Health First”.
Protocol of health:
- The common furniture in the reception areas have the required distance between of them.
- The reception provides antiseptic product, disposable masks and gloves.
- The public areas of the building disinfect on regular base, especially the high-risk objects (reception desk, cabinets, door handles, elevator buttons etc.).
- The public areas and the rooms with internal view have natural ventilation.
- The card-keys disinfected after the check-out and before the check-in.
- In order to achieve the proper disinfection and ventilation of the room, check-in time is modified at 15:00 and check-out at 11:00.
- Keeping personal files with contact details per guest (for the protection of the public health only) following the instructions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The reception provides medical kit and information about health facilities around the area.
- Co-operation with medical center, close to the hotel.
- Social distances of at least 1.5 m must be maintained by customers and employees.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms, corridors, and all common areas.
- Antibacterial hand sanitizers placed in common areas, such as lobby, reception and breakfast area.
- Laser thermometers available at the front desk to conduct temperature checks.
- It is not allowed to enter non-residents in the rooms
- The Greek government has determined how the country will welcome traveler’s, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the season.
- All travelers are obliged to complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 24 hours before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of their stay while in Greece.